Drinking Guava Leaf Tea
Helps in instances of Gastroenteritis, dysentery, diarrhea and vomiting in cholera affected person.
- Helps fight free radicals.
- Enables to clean the kidney.
- If you have bird pox, consuming four cups of guava tea will make the fowl pox heal faster and the skin may have less scarring.
- Include sturdy antibiotic effect.
- It is good in controlling diabetes.
- Accurate for constipation.
- Gargling with lukewarm tea can help treatment swollen gums and oral ulcers.
- Assist relieves colds and bronchitis.
- Facilitates skin problems due to the fact it’s far wealthy in nutrition C.